🚀 About Love Circular
Love Circular is an all-in-one learning pipeline to launch careers in tech. We’re training and placing tomorrow’s tech workforce to solve the global talent shortage. We make it easier to learn in-demand tech skills and get hired, currently with courses in Product Design and Software Engineering.
Our instructors have the option of being assigned two forms of coaching - Bootcamps and/or Live Sessions.
Instructors host two 2-hour-long workshops each week. Workshops can have up to 12 students at a time, learning from a 13-week syllabus created to take them from zero proficiency to junior level. You will have the option of committing to teach a 6-13 week portion of the bootcamp, depending on your availability.
The design portion of the bootcamp syllabus covers UX principles, UI fundamentals, Design systems, Accessibility design, and two case studies. All lesson content is provided by us, including training on how to deliver and teach our syllabus. All teaching will occur via Zoom, all communication will be maintained via Slack, and all bootcamp content will be held within Mighty Networks.
Instructors host 30-60 minute live webinar-style sessions weekly. Live sessions will cover all product (UX/UI) design-related topics that we teach, hosting anywhere up to 40 students at a time. You can view an example of one of our Live Sessions here.
🧑💻 What you'll be doing
- Two weekly workshops, teaching 12-14 students; optional weekly live sessions
- Providing feedback to students via emails, live sessions, and Slack
- Maintaining student progress logs
- Review case studies and give feedback to students
- Attend monthly team catch up
🧑🏫 Your skills and experience
- Commercial UX/UI or Product design experience at a mid-weight or more senior position
- At least 18 months of commercial experience as a designer
- Can give clear unbiased and empathetic design critique
- Excellent soft skills
- A positive attitude and proactive attitude
- Confidence in dealing with ambiguity, we're still working on processes
- Strong knowledge of a well-practised UX design process
- Strong experience using at least one of the following: Sketch, Figma, XD
🤝 What's in it for you
- Remote freelance work, so you can keep your day job
- Earn $1,500 per month for bootcamps
- Be able to strengthen your CV with relevant mentoring experience
- Opportunity to work with the Love Circular design team on building our products
- Work with a startup that's rapidly gaining traction for delivering excellent results
- Be part of a diverse team of talented people
💌 Apply Here
Apply via our Airtable form below: